Redketchup.io – Image Resizer
This tutorial is about a free online image resizer, Redketchup.io Image resizer. It is a powerful online tool to crop, resize, reduce image size, etc Follow the guideline below to take advantage of the tool.
Got to Redketchup.io
Step 1 – Select image
- This supports the majority of common image formats out there – jpeg, png, etc
Step 2 – Crop Image
- The crop feature is useful if some parts of the image is not desirable, or unwanted
Step 3 – Resize Image
- The resize feature is suitable for enlarging images at a proportion, distorting images.
- Choose your desired WIDTH and LENGTH
- Uncheck the Lock aspect ration checkbox if you need to
- Choose a fill mode – center to retain image proportion, stretch to stretch and distort image.
Step 4 – Save Image
- Choose your desired image output e.g. jpeg, png, etc.
- Choose a percentage quality, you can reduce image size here. Don’t choose too low else, the image would go blur!
- Rename your image, if you need to
- Click Save image to preview your edits
FAQs – Redketchup has included below the page, tools to achieve other online editing.
Step 5 – Preview and Download
- Preview your image to ensure its exactly how you want it.
- Check the image dimension, format, quality, size.
- You can now download your image.